Cage of Death Match
The Suicide Kings (Scotty Vortekz, Danny Havoc, Devon Moore, and Dysfunction) defeated Cult Fiction (Masada, Brain Damage, THURTeen) and Drake Younger (with Billy Gram) with Devon Moore as winner and sole survivor.
The match was worked under Wargames rules, with eliminations when a wrestler hit the floor. Given the fact that some of the view was blocked for our section by barbed wire boards stuck oonto the Cage, I'm not going to even try to describe most of the action. It's worth buying the DVD
Eliminations in order
1) Brain Damage is eliminated after Danny Havoc and Dysfunction double slam Brain Damage through a table which then goes through a portion of the cage to eliminate him.
2) Drake Younger is eliminated after Scotty Vortekz hits the Cage with a weedwacker and goes after Younger, and Younger intentionally eliminates himself to get away from Vortekz.
3) Scotty Vortekz is eliminated.when Drake Younger and MASADA give Vortekz a Russian Legsweep on the cage and throw him off the cage. Vortekz took a BAD fall on his ribs on the guardrail.
4) Devon Moore is eliminated after THURTeen hits an enziguiri to Moore to send him off the top of the cage through a table.
5) THURTeen is elimninated after Dysfunction goes to the top of the cage and superkicks Thurteen off the top of the cage.THURTeen proceeds to go through a barbed wire board placed on top of four chairs, placed in turn on top of another table.
6) Dysfunction is eliminated after MASADA throws a chair at Dysfunction's head, which results in him hanging off the side of the Cage. MASADA takes acupuncture needles and repeatedly sticks Dysfunction's hand..and then Dysfunction's skull which makes him fall off the Cage through a table.
7) MASADA is eliminated as he and fights it out with MASADA and Billy Gram, finally punching MASADA off the cage through all the tables and barbed wire; leaving Devon Moore the winner and sole survivor
Post match, Moore jumps Billy Gram, press slamming him into the ring. Drake Younger storms out, and hits a Cop Killa on Devon Moore on top of the Cage, then throws him off the Cage and through a glass "table" set up on chairs. Younger starts yapping on the mike when B-Boy hits the ring, making the save. Younger takes off out of the Cage and out the front door. Moore ends the night's fun by taking a bloodstained pane of glass, sets it up against the ropes, laid BillyGram on top of a barbed wire board, then the glass on top of that with Moore hitting a running dropkick into the glass on Gram's face.
More Toys for Tots colecltions coming up:
Fire Pro Wrestling returns to Merrillville, IN (401 W. 82nd Place) on December 18 at the Impact Christian Church for a Toys for Tots benefit with a 7:00 pm belltime (doors open at 6:30 pm). Tickets $10 at the door or pre sale are $8. Pre-sale available at Hammond Mufflers, 6135 Kennedy Ave. Hammond, IN. A Toys for Tots collection will take place with show proceeds also going to the charity. Proceeds for the show will go to Toys for Tots.
Even Juggalo Championship Wrestling is getting into the spirit at their "Violent Night" show in Southgate, MI on December 22. Their "Super Live Toy Drive" follows the same premise as Toys for Tots. Bring your new unwrapped toy down to the show and recieve a limited edition "Holiday Heat" cd featuring the whole Psychopathic Records family putting down "new, rare, and unreleased Holiday Heat". Appearing at the Southgate show are Insane Clown Posse, JCW Champion Corporal Robinson, 2 Tuff Tony, The Jailbird Man, The Haters, Bull Pain...and the infamous Scott Hall. For information, go to Hatchetgear.com, go to Juggalowrestling.com or call the JCW hotline at 313-483-0949
Please send me any scheduled Holiday related charity events, whether collections of canned food, Toys for Tots toy collections or other charity benefits. Anyone promoting (or who sees notices of such a show), please send them to to email@example.com so I can plug them in this column and on PWBTS.com. Until next time...
Until next time...
If you have comments/questions/event announcements/results, if you'd like to add the AS I SEE IT column to your website, or if you'd like to add advertising on PWBTS.com (the flagship website of this column), e-mail me at the address above. Advertising consists of banner ads, available for $400 for one year. These ads would appear on each newspage appearing on the newsboard. Cube ads are also available for $200 for one year, which would be placed on the main newsboard page.
If you have comments/questions, or if you'd like to add the AS I SEE IT
column to your website, I can be reached by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org)